The Evolution eco yoga mat provides a third extra thickness and cushioning than a standard yoga mat, giving greater comfort. It combines excellent grip with a super soft touch and has a stylish double-sided design. It is manufactured with TPE material and is also recyclable and degradable with a colour co-ordinated carry string
A stylish eco-friendly yoga mat made with TPE which is degradable and recyclable. Free from PVC and Latex. The mat provides a third extra thickness than a normal yoga mat making it very comfortable. Lightweight and easy to transport, it has a colour coordinated carry string.
- Dimensions – 183cm x 60cm x 6mm
- Weight – 1.1kg
- Material – TPE (thermo plastic elastomer: recyclable and degradable. No internal mesh as the mat is independently stretch resistant.
- Free from – PVC and Latex
- Available in Blue or Aubergine
• First use – we recommend wiping your mat down with a clean damp cloth prior to first use, this is to remove any residue which may have been left after production
• Care instructions – The Yoga-Mad Evolution yoga mat is made from closed cell foam (TPE) so it is non-absorbent. To clean your mat simply wipe clean using a clean damp cloth and a small amount of eco-friendly soap with water. DO NOT use harsh chemicals on your mat and be careful not to over scrub the mat as this may damage the surface. For a more intensive clean, add 200ml of white vinegar to a bath tub of warm water and soak for up to 30 minutes. Rinse with clean water and towel dry. DO NOT machine wash or put through a spin cycle or spin dry.