We hope our customers are satisfied with every purchase but we do understand sometimes you might change your mind, please read below about how to return an item to us.
What can I return?
You can return most new, unopened items sold by Namaste Hatha Yoga within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, and you have up to 14 days from notifying us to return your items:
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, a customer is allowed to return an item if they simply change their mind. A customer has the right to cancel at any time from the moment they place their online order, and up to 14 days from the day they receive the goods. The customer then has a further 14 days from the date they notify the retailer of their cancellation to return the goods.
Please note – there are exemptions to online returns which include:
- Tailor made
- Bespoke goods
When will I get my refund?
Usually within 3-5 days. As we use PayPal we do not see your card details. The refund will come directly from Paypal and be refunded to the payment method that you used. It might take 5-7 business days for your refund to be processed and show on your payment card/method statement.
Important things to note about our Returns Policy:
- Refunds and exchanges are processed once the item/s are received back by us.
- Any items returned without informing us you wish to cancel may not be accepted. For further information, please see the Consumer Rights information here.
- Returns should be made within 14 days and in the same condition in which you received the goods.
- You (the customer) are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, this also includes the cost of collection of items that are too large to return via post. If you wish to arrange a collection, please call us on +441722658066
- If we find the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, unless the item is deemed faulty.
- We will refund the price of the goods in full; however, the delivery costs originally paid are non-refundable unless your entire order is canceled within the seven (7) working days of receipt of goods. Please also note we will only refund the cost of the standard shipping, therefore if you have paid for an upgraded delivery service, i.e. next working day, this will not be refunded.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via email. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day, we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
How can I send my return?
Please fill out the returns form which came with your packed items and use the tracked returns label provided to return the items to us. (UK ONLY). Exchanges are subject to availability – we will advise you if the item is out of stock by return. Your items must be sent back to us in the original packaging.
For all other items:
In the first instance please notify us that you are making a return, with your order number and reason for the return at firstname.lastname@example.org. The returned item(s) should be sent to: 47 Montague Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP28NL
We endeavour to supply goods which are free from defects in materials and workmanship. You should inspect the goods when you receive them for defects or damage and notify within 30 days from delivery of any faults.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, a customer has an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date the customer took ownership of the goods. If an item is faulty and needs to be returned, the customer does not need to pay postage costs for the return of the faulty item. If a customer is asked to return an item that arrived damaged, not as described or faulty, the retailer should refund the total cost of the return.