These Seamless handwoven yoga blankets are made in India from 100% cotton. The blankets provide a more comfortable support as they do not create a harsh edge once folded, providing a flatter surface across the entire folded area. The blanket can be rolled to support the neck in reclining postures, help to relieve strain on knees or ankles in poses such as the Hero or Child’s Pose, as well as being folded for a meditation seat, or use for pose modification in restorative styles of Yoga such as Yin yoga as well as being a highly popular prop in Iyengar yoga.
These beautiful soft Hand-Woven Cotton Seamless yoga blankets are a highly versatile prop which can be folded to provide height in seated postures and to support the head and shoulders in inversions.
- Dimensions – 200cm x 150cm
- Material – 100% handwoven cotton
- Colours available – Aubergine, Dark Grey or Natural
- Made in India
- Care – Hand wash cold. Line dry. Wash separately from other colours. Do not bleach. Do not put through a machine wash or spin cycle as this may damage the blanket
- Warning – Colour may transfer onto other garments and upholstery. Wash before use.
Aubergine, Dark Grey, Natural