Join my Hatha Classes at the WMSET Centre West Street, Wilton, SP2 0DL on Mondays from 10.30 – 11.30 am for an hour-long gentle yoga class that tones and strengthens the body, awakening a sense of balance, poise, and harmony to refresh and uplift the mind and body.
The classes cost £7.00.
Starting Monday 23rd May 2022
Come and join me for an hour of Hatha Yoga. My classes are suitable for beginners. Yoga is for everyone. You don’t need to be flexible.
Every Monday 10.30 am – 11.30 am
Suitable for beginners – £7.00
Book your space using the Paypal button opposite
Benefits of hatha yoga
- An increased sense of mental wellbeing and stress reduction through pranayama and asana to calm the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Increased energy levels during the daytime through working to move prana (energy) around the body.
- Improved blood circulation through regular asana practice.
- Can help to detoxify the body’s organs through twists and movement.
- Counterbalances to the body’s daily movements help to promote improved posture through consistent practice and asana alignment.
- The potential to improve sleep patterns through calming the mind.
- A great option for beginners or those curious about yoga due to the slower pace and omission of complex linked movements.
- A great addition for athletes or anyone with tight muscles.
- The ability to improve flexibility through exploring a range of motion.
- The potential to help strengthen bones through regular gentle weight-bearing movements.
- The ability to increase overall body strength and muscle tone through asana holds and balances.
- Helps to increase focus through asana, pranayama and meditation.
If you would like more information about my yoga classes or are interested in private yoga classes, please email me at email@example.com